Make friends. Make a difference.
Do you have a passion for volunteering or want to connect with others? We meet on the third Wednesday of the month from September-May. Click here to contact our Membership Director to be a guest at our monthly luncheon and see for yourself what we're all about. We can't wait to meet you!
"You never know what kind of light might spark just by your kindness and your example."
Get to Know Us
Connect and contribute with other positive, empowering women who enjoy making a difference. Watch our video for our history and mission.
As part of the General Federation of Woman's Clubs, we raise money for scholarships and participate in numerous community service programs and social events. We are brought together by a desire to help our community, but bound together by the friendships we make along the way.
Check out our upcoming events
- Tue, Oct 10Woman's Club of StuartOct 10, 3:00 PM EDT – Oct 16, 6:00 PM EDTWoman's Club of Stuart, 729 SE Ocean Blvd, Stuart, FL 34994, USA
- Wed, Oct 11GFWC Woman's Club of StuartOct 11, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PMGFWC Woman's Club of Stuart, 729 SE Ocean Blvd, Stuart, FL 34994, USA
- Multiple DatesThu, Oct 12StuartOct 12, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMStuart, 729 SE Ocean Blvd, Stuart, FL 34994, USA
- Multiple DatesWed, Oct 18Woman's Club of Stuart ClubhouseOct 18, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PMWoman's Club of Stuart Clubhouse, 729 SE Ocean Blvd, Stuart, FL 34994, USA
- Multiple DatesThu, Oct 26Location is TBDOct 26, 5:00 PM – Oct 27, 7:00 PMLocation is TBD
- Sun, Dec 10StuartDec 10, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PMStuart, 729 SE Ocean Blvd, Stuart, FL 34994, USA
- Wed, Feb 28Stringer's Tavern & Oyster BarFeb 28, 2024, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PMStringer's Tavern & Oyster Bar, 3754 SE Ocean Blvd Sewalls Point, Stuart, FL 34996